Quail Run offers busing to our students!
• Bus Route Map and Schedule
• Snow Day process
• Sign up form
• Quail Run’s busing program has daily pick-up and drop-off of students every morning and afternoon, including support for after school enrichment classes.
• Bus fees are $20 each month per student.
• There are bus routes serving Cedar Hills, Pleasant Grove, American Fork, Lehi and south Orem. There are collector points for north Orem, Lindon, Alpine and Highland.
Reasons to ride the bus
You will be supporting Quail Run’s mission
• It reduces our shared impact on the environment and Utah Valley air quality.
• It limits the traffic burden we place on local roadways.
• Riding the bus allows students to be accountable for their educational journey by providing students the opportunity to support Quail Run's mission.
It is the safest form of transportation to and from school
• According to the American School Bus Council, riding in a school bus is much safer than using any other form of transportation – including personal vehicles.
• Each of Quail Run’s buses meets current safety standards, uses stop arms and has emergency exits .
• Bus driver procedures and student behavior will follow the safety guidelines from the Quail Run Transportation Policy and the Standards for Utah School Buses and Operations (Utah Administrative Code R277-601).
It saves you money! It saves you time! It is more convenient and there will be lots of incentives!
• Single-student families can save over $600 a year by riding the bus. According to commuteinfo.org, the cost to commute (for just 3 miles each way) is over $90 a month and over $800 for the school year, whereas our bus fees are only $180 a year ($20 per month.)
• Even if you choose to drive or walk with your students to their bus stop, you will typically save 15 - 30 minutes each day.
• It is convenient – your children will arrive in time to eat breakfast at school with their friends and lets you do away with the time and stress of daily pick-up and drop-off traffic.
• Students who ride the bus will receive the same incentives given to carpooling and walking/biking students.
• Many of your child’s friends will be riding the bus.