REASONS TO CARPOOL
You will be supporting Quail Run’s mission
• It reduces our shared impact on the environment and Utah Valley air quality
• It limits the traffic burden we place on local roadways
• Carpooling allows students to be accountable for their educational journey by providing students the opportunity to support Quail Run's mission
It saves you money! It saves you time! It is more convenient and there will be lots of incentives!
• Families can save money by carpooling. According to commuteinfo.org, the cost to commute (for just 3 miles each way) is over $90 a month and over $800 for the school year. By splitting commuting costs between families you save money.
• By dividing up the ten trips a week between families, you save time.
• It is convenient – you will receive preferred pick up and drop off scheduling and access to preferred parking. Take advantage of our Rideshare Connect form to get started.
• Students who carpool will receive the same incentives given to busing and walking/biking students.
• Have your children commute with their friends.
Have questions? Email us at: carpool@QRPS.org